- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – REPLACE BOTH
- (Combination) – TIMING BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace Each
- (Combination) – WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace All Applicable Models
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter. Checked and topped off all Fluids. Checked tires pressures and adjusted. Re Set Maintenance Light.
- PCV VALVE – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- TIMING BELT – Remove & Replace – 4WD w/Air Cond – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and recharge.] – [Includes: Adjust Ignition timing.]
- UPON INSPECTION, DISCOVERED OIL LEAKS COMING FROM VALVE COVER GASKET CAUSED BY A CLOGGED CRANKCASE VENTILATION SYSTEM. ALSO DISCOVERED THAT SPARK PLUGS WERE MISFIRING AND SHOULD BE REPLACED. TIMING BELT RECOMMENDED BASED ON AGE AND MILEAGE, BRAKES RECOMMENDED BASED ON EXTREMELY THIN PAD THICKNESS (1MM). AS FOR THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND THE AIRBAG WARNING LIGHT, THESE ARE RELATED TO FAULTS WITH THE KNOCK SENSOR (CHECK ENGINE LIGHT) AND THE POWERTRAIN/ENGINE CONTROL MODULES. THIS IS A KNOWN ISSUE BUT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE CAUSING ANY OTHER PROBLEMS. HOWEVER, IF THESE FAULTS DO SUDDENLY GET WORSE IN A WAY THAT LEADS TO OTHER PROBLEMS, RECOMMEND PCM/ECU AND KNOCK SENSOR REPLACEMENT.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Both Sides. – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
MAUREEN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/10/2019