- CUSTOMER STATED CEL ON AND VEHICLE WONT START. VERIFY CONVERN, DIAGNOSE ISSUE, RECOMMEND REPAIRS NEEDED
- Changed Motor Oil and Replaced Filter. Checked and topped off all Fluids. Checked tires pressures and adjusted. Re Set Maintenance Light.
- The 29 point inspection involves checking all of the vehicles fluids, filters, belts, hoses, bulbs, tire pressures and tread depth.
- Replace the alternator, then re test.
- Replace the passenger side axle seal
- Replace the spark plugs
Susan C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/22/2019