- FOUND CODE PO455 EVAP LARGE LEAK. FOUND THE EVAP VENT SOLENOID IS STICKING. RECOMMEND TO REPLACE THE SOLENOID AND THEN RE TEST.
- The 29 point inspection involves checking all of the vehicles fluids, filters, belts, hoses, bulbs, tire pressures and tread depth.
- REPLACE THE EVAP VENT SOLENOID, CLEAR THE CODES. THEN RE TEST.
- Connect remote reservoir to vehicle master cylinder and pressurize as necessary. Open brake bleeders and flush until clean. Top off master cylinder as necessary and road test for proper operation.
- REPLACE THE BATTERY
- REPLACED THE EVAP VENT SOLENOID. REPLACED THE BATTERY. FLUSHED THE BRAKE FLUID. CLEARED THE ECM CODE. TEST DROVE THE VAN. CONFIRMED REPAIRS.
CLAYTON S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/24/2018