- Changed Motor Oil and Replaced Filter. Checked and topped off all Fluids. Checked tires pressures and adjusted. Re Set Maintenance Light.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- REPLACE THE REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS
- Connect remote reservoir to vehicle master cylinder and pressurize as necessary. Open brake bleeders and flush until clean. Top off master cylinder as necessary and road test for proper operation.
- REPLACE THE ENGINE AND CABIN FILTERS
- CHANGED THE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER. REPLACED THE ENGINE AND CABIN FILTERS. REPLACED THE REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS. FLUSHED THE BRAKE FLUID. TEST DROVE THE CAR. CONFIRMED REPAIRS.
GWEN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2018