CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-23T22:00:37+00:002007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-23T22:00:37+00:00
- CUSTOMER STATES THAT HIS TRANSMISSION COOLER LINES ARE LEAKING. PLEASE CHECK and ADVISE.
- The 29 point inspection involves checking all of the vehicles fluids, filters, belts, hoses, bulbs, tire pressures and tread depth.
- TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER PIPES – Remove and Replace – All Three – [Includes: R and I Grille Assembly. Includes: R and I Headlamp Assemblies.]
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, lines, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with fresh fluid.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove and Replace – 1500,4WD Lower, BOTH SIDES – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
Tim R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/21/2019